I’ve decided to take part in the knitting and crochet blog week run by EskimiMakes. This sounds like a great opportunity to expand the way I approach blogging and also a chance to focus on creating some new and exciting blog posts to fill a whole week.
For those of you who have not heard about this before. It will take place from the 11th til the 17th May 2015 and invites knitters and crocheters from all over the world to take part in a community blog week. There are a number of topics to blog about over 7 day period:
- Day One (Monday 11th May): If You Were Yarn.
- Day Two (Tuesday 12th May): It’s All About You.
- Day Three (Wednesday 13th May): Experimental Photography And Image Handling For Bloggers.
- Day Four (Thursday 14th May): Bags Of Fun.
- Day Five (Friday 15th May): Something A Bit Different.
- Day Six (Saturday 16th May): Polls Apart.
- Day Seven (Sunday 17th May): Your Time, Your Place.
For more information about what these topics might entail check out this recent post explaining them in more detail!
I’m really excitied for this opportunity and am already beginning to think about my posts.